We recommend a full service every 6-12 months, depending on how
much the bike is used and in what weather conditions.
The recipient will be free to book a service at the time, date
and store that suits them best.
Our STANDARD service includes:
- Drivetrain checked for wear
- Brake pads checked for wear
- Tyres checked for wear
- Rims checked for wear
- Frame and fork alignment checked
- Frame wiped down
- Wheels trued
- Gears adjusted
- Brakes adjusted
- Headset checked and adjusted
- Bottom bracket removed and degreased
Our Full Service Additionally Includes:
- Drivetrain degreased and re-lubricated
- Seatpost removed, cleaned and greased
- Headset serviced
- Frame and fork polished
Please note that replacement parts such as brake blocks, chain,
cables, etc - if required - will be chargeable at additional cost.
We will inform the owner of costs before performing any additional
Read more about our service department here.