A WARMER DILUVIO BOOTIE
The Pro in the Diluvio Pro name indicates that this product
comes from a request from Team Ineos riders for an even warmer
bootie for training in cold and wet conditions.
Castelli made the neoprene 33% thicker and raised the height to
cover the lower leg up to just under the calf muscle.
The top edge is raw cut to help seal against the skin to keep
water out, the seams are sealed like on a wet suit, and the fabric
remains very stretchy for great fit and ease in pulling on.
Reflectivity on the heel keeps you visible in low-light
- 4mm neoprene fabric will stand up to the wettest and coldest
winter riding conditions
- Seams are glued and stitched for added protection from the
- Water-resistant YKK® zipper at back Pro fit with added height
to cover your 20cm socks
- Reflective heel and side print for safety
- Temperature Range: 0°-14°C / 32°-57°F