A BIBSHORT fOR COLD AND WET CONDITIONS
"This is the piece designed for racing in the cold and/or wet.
The new Nano Flex Xtra Dry fabric keeps out more water than ever
and is warmer than ever thanks to the new double-face tightly knit
construction. We've minimized seams for comfort and to keep water
out, and used a raw edge at the bottom of the leg, cut just above
the knee to add a bit of extra warmth.
While this short is our best short for wet conditions, it's also
a great choice for dry and cold if you want to pair it with a knee
or leg warmer."
- Nano Flex Xtra Dry fabric brings higher level of water
protection and warmth
- Double-face knit keeps you warmer because less wind comes
- Long leg reaches to just above the knee
- Raw-cut edge at knee for comfort
- Fewer seams to reduce chance of water coming in
- Lie-flat bib construction
- Progetto X2 Air Seamless pad for long hours in the saddle
- Reflective screen-printed Castelli graphic on both legs
- Temperature Range: 12°-20°C / 54°-68°F