- Castelli's best-fitting tight, for a wide range of cool to cold
- Thermoflex Core2 front and knees for extra warmth
- Thermoflex over thighs and back of legs for extra stretch
- 3D support band at lower back and flat bib straps for extra
- Progetto X2 Air seat pad for long-distance rides
- YKK® Camlock® zippered ankle openings with Giro3 elastic and
reflective zip cover
- Temperature Range: 5°-12°C / 41°-54°F
The Sorpasso Bibtight is our best winter tight because of its
exceptionally wide comfort range and the amazing fit. And both of
these features come from the combination of our Thermoflex Core2
fabric and our standard fleecy Themoflex.
The Core2 fabric is made with a hollow-core polyester yarn on
the inside and a nylon outer face, which together provide excellent
insulation for cold temperatures along with better wicking to keep
you comfortable when it's not so cold. This fabric offers some wind
protection but is somewhat limited in stretch, and that's where the
extremely stretchy Thermoflex fabric comes in.
The overall effect is a tight that offers optimal compression
and seems to just move with you.