The Solingen 54 is inspired by the traditional design of
national and world champion jerseys, with a contemporary twist.
The innovative "double jersey" fabric uses real merino wool (a
soft and comfortable moisture-regulating, breathing fabric) with
cationic polyester (hard-wearing fibres and breathability). The
resulting jersey gives excellent moisture management whilst
remaining versatile in a range of temperatures and is durable yet
superbly soft to the touch.
Double gros-grain elastic ribbon trim replaces the usual fabric
strips, giving a neater and more comfortable fit.
The two "champion's bands" on this jersey pay tribute to Louison
Bobet's accomplishments in 1954, when he won both the Tour de
France, and the World Championship in Solingen, Germany.
- Front zip with built-in concealer in collar
- Pair of colour contrast horizontal bands in ergonomic
gros-grain ribbon trim
- Side panels form underarm gussets
- Support cord concealed at waistline
- Key pocket, invisible zip on right side
- Pump pocket at rear
- Three large volume rear pockets
- Stretch silicone non-slip inside band
- Central lower back reflective band
- Brand sign embroidered on chest
- "Louison Bobet" embroidery
- Made in Italy
- Blended knit: 54% polyester/46% merino wool
- Reinforced support band: 73% polyester/27% polyurethane