When seconds count (which is really every triathlon if we're
being honest with ourselves), your shoes need to get you through
the transition quickly. More so, they need to deliver maximum
performance out on the road. That's why we designed the S-Works
Trivent for the highest level of competition, so we can sleep easy
at night knowing that they're the most highly engineered triathlon
shoe in the world.
There are two kinds of speed in tri-the speed that you can get
your shoes on with and your speed out on the road. For the former,
the Trivent features our revolutionary Tri-Specific Drawbridge
closure system that leaves the heel of the shoe "popped" open and
ready for entry in the transition. The Launch Clip, meanwhile, puts
the shoe in the level position for the best flying start possible.
And when you combine this with a temperature-regulating
construction, a stiff and efficient carbon sole, and Body Geometry
ergonomics, you get the total performance package you've been
longing for. Now, you're one step closer to your best time
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbed: ergonomically
designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase
efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee,
and foot alignment.
- Revolutionary Tri Specific Drawbridge closure for the fastest
possible time in both transitions (patent pending).
- FACT™ 12.0 carbon sole uses high modulus, unidirectional carbon
fibre and TorsionBox construction to optimize stiffness and
- Lightweight Boa® L4 closure system backed by the Boa® Lifetime
- Replaceable high-strength braided steel lace.
- Arch-mounted Launch Clip for flying starts (patent
- Smooth internal lining for "sockless" riding fit and
- Open tongue design for breathability and drying with toe
- Replaceable heel lugs.
- Light, tough, and water-resistant Micromatrix upper for supple
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Approximate weight: 280g (1/2 pair, size 42)