THE SPRING AND SUMMER "DO-EVERYTHING"
"Our RoS Rain or Shine products are made to be your favorite
garments for dry weather, yet provide significant water
We made this jersey with a double-layer fabric that keeps more
wind out than your traditional jersey, yet has no membrane so still
has some airflow to maximize breathability. Hence the Nelmezzo name
- Italian for in the middle.
The tighter weave and new Nano Flex Xtra Dry make this all but
waterproof: you can wear it by itself on wet roads or in light
rain/mist, although in steady rain you will likely still reach for
a rain shell."
- Nano Flex Xtra Dry low-air-permeability water-repellent
dual-face knit fabric
- Warmer than a normal thermal jersey but more breathable than a
- Double-face fabric with polyester inside and nylon outside for
excellent moisture transfer
- Easy-sliding YKK® Vislon® zipper
- 3 rear pockets plus covered key pocket
- Reflective arm bands and back panel
- Temperature Range: 10°-18°C / 50°-64°F