The Briançon 53 is inspired by the traditional design of grand
tour jerseys, updated with modern materials and fit.
This is the half-zip version of the Briançon, a
full-zip version is also available.
The innovative "double jersey" fabric uses real merino wool (a
soft and comfortable moisture-regulating, breathing fabric) with
cationic polyester (hard-wearing fibres and breathability). The
resulting jersey gives excellent moisture management whilst
remaining versatile in a range of temperatures and is durable yet
superbly soft to the touch.
The understated design of this jersey pays homage to the clean
lines of the yellow jersey worn by Louison Bobet in the 1953 Tour
de France in Briançon.
- Front zip with built-in concealer in collar
- Side panels form underarm gussets for better fit
- Support cord concealed at waistline
- Key pocket, invisible zip on right side
- Pump pocket at rear (pump not included!)
- Three large volume rear pockets
- Elastic gros-grain ribbon trim
- Stretch silicone non-slip inside band
- Central lower back reflective band
- Brand logo embroidered on chest
- "Louison Bobet" embroidery
- Made in Italy
Blended knit: 54% polyester/46% merino wool
Reinforced support band: 73% polyester/27% polyurethane