This super compact Presta-valve-only mini pump is designed to
neatly fit into a jersey pocket, seatpack or bag (in fact
Specialized supply it without a frame mount, although one is
available separately). Let's face it - most of us don't want to
clutter up our race/training bike with all sorts of add-ons, and if
you're bikepacking or on a long haul the chances are you're going
to opt for a full-sized frame pump instead... So a pocket sized
mini pump package makes a lot of sense.
One of Specialized's useful SWAT tyre levers is included, and
clips to a frame which can hold a spare inner tube up to 28mm wide,
neatly and compactly stored with the valve stem safely tucked
The end result is a compact easily-pocketable package that gives
you everything you need for a quick tube swap in one place (add a
pack of Park Tool self-adhesive repair patches and you've got an
even bigger safety net in the event of multiple flats).
note: inner tube is not included
- An all new, inverted double chamber design increases the air
handling capacity by 58% compared to the previous design, reducing
pumping time by up to two minutes.
- Includes an ingenious tube spool to compactly store road tubes
up to 28mm without risk of damage from rubbing against the valve
- Integrated locking tab for included SWAT™ tyre lever.
- Presta-only head keeps size and weight to a minimum, while the
dust cover keeps the insides clean.
- Machined outer barrel for extra grip while pumping.
- All-aluminium inner and outer chamber for durable
- Max pressure: 100 PSI (6.9 bar)
- Volume-per-stroke: 30cc